Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 5:19:11 GMT -5
Note~ There is no blood at all on the above ropes-do they even resemble Rope Garrotes? (Not if you Google Rope Garrotes) and I should mention the children had no rope markings on there body anywhere /Note: The carpet is off white in color and was not a match to fibers found on the children/Note: The shotgun shell casing is not a match for the gun that shot Jill/
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 5:40:42 GMT -5
Re-post-Wow! Kudos to all of you for working so long and so hard to prove the already widely known and universally accepted fact that Busch was a pervert. Now, all you have to do is show whatever evidence there is to connect him to the OCCK, as if that's all it takes to be the killer, well, you've got a pretty big suspect pool, with all the pervs in Cass Corridor, But then there were probably several hundred, if not thousands of creeps in the area at the time. I mean, there were plenty of nonviolent pedos in the area that don't like girls, why isn't any one of them your chief suspect? It seems that some intelligent, well meaning, sincere people, just can't think out of the box for these weird killings. Since almost everything about these cases is strange and unique, differing from all other child abductions and killings, it stands to reason that we're not looking for the usual, run of the mill child molester. Also, some who claim to be in the know, continue expounding about the "Bloody Garrotes" which never existed, and was only a long boat mooring line, with marine motor oil and grease on it. But some still insist on trying to connect "invisible dots" which (only they can see), to some how point to Busch. Well congratulations, you've caught a pervert. Since you've solved that, now you should feel free to work on catching the OCCK
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 6:03:03 GMT -5
The above drawing was pinned to the wall ...there were no other sewing pins found in the Busch home,leading investigators to think it was planted-interesting though that Chris neighbor ,who lived just a Hop, Skip and Jump from his yard also pinned his drawings to the wall of his room and he always carried stick pins with him,pin inside of his clothing,because they were one of the handiest items a guy could have--
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 6:09:19 GMT -5
It is going to take a while to get everything said that needs to be,as I need to sort the information -as you well know I am working on the post about the murder of Chris Busch,and I do not want to mix it with the abduction and murder of the Occk victims-as it really does not involve them directly....as Busch had nothing to do with the child murders...
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 17:48:09 GMT -5
July 31: Task force launches probe after hearing that Southfield polygrapher Lawrence Wasser supposedly confided to another examiner that a man who turned out to be Christopher Busch confessed in a private polygraph test in the mid-1970s to being the child killer. Wasser denies the claim.** The man making this claim, was Patrick T. Coffey-*Take a Good Look at this Information-That Truth Dude Calls Evidence!!!In The Occk Cases Helen, Thanks for asking in a civil tone. It would be actually wholly insufficient to just list one thing, as there are many.
1. Chris Busch DID CONFESS to Larry Wasser as reported, and which he Wasser repeated to me, and to law enforcement; about Busch orating his involvement in the death of Tim King. NOTE: This is Debatable! NOTE: Here is the deal,this is hear say in the 3rd degree-and Busch is not alive to defend himself,so it really is not unusual for people to add to their story-If Larry Wasser did say this to Patrick -There is no proof that Busch ever said that to him--No judge would allow that testimony into a court case of this magnitude-with what you are calling circumstantial evidence-If it was a pervert case,you would have it in the bag--but there is nothing to connect Busch to any of the victims or to prove he killed anyone~ Sorry,but it is not believable that Busch would be that dumb,to have told Wasser that...
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 17:52:15 GMT -5
2. Chris Busch DID TAKE one of his Nephews to the exact site where Tim King was abducted and speak as if in the first person telling him "This is where it happened" pointing to the exact spot where Tim King was taken.(NOTE: Out of the 38 people my team and I investigated -25 of them named the same areas-which was way before-any of them knew the name Chris Busch)This all appears in Police reports-In fact the first Woman to turn John in mention these same areas-and strange as it may seem-it is not unusual for someone being accused of a crime or having commited the crime-to take some one to it after the fact-In my notes John said he took Tim to the Shela Scrock area and told him this was were she was killed.. and here is the thing-John is alive to answer that,where Busch is not alive to answer the statement ,that his nephew has stated... Wouldn't be allowed in court..
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 17:53:44 GMT -5
3. Chris Busch DID get sent away to boarding school in Europe based on his own Parent's inability to control his pedophilia, even with his own young nephews as victims. One of the very nephews who later informed the Police of Busch taking him to the spot where Tim King was taken. Not a general parking lot, but exact spot. NOTE: Where is the proof that his parents did this to control his pedophilia?? Chris Mother was a school teacher,and the people who knew her best ,said she always wanted Chris to go to Europe to study,as she felt it would give him a more rounded education and also he was interested in food preparation-and what better place to learn-than Europe! * Did his parents have that written down some where or did they tell you that?? If not-again hearsay-
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 17:55:13 GMT -5
4. Chris Busch DID tell law enforcement in his interview that he trolled for kids in the exact places where these four were taken from. Further in that same interview, he spoke openly as a convicted pedophile; and admitted he had a problem which appeared out of control. NOTE: Congratulations-You have Now caught a know en dead pedophile!!!!
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 17:59:14 GMT -5
5. Chris Busch DID actually fail his polygraph test about the death of Mark Stebbins upon review with modern scoring methods, as well as Greene's test. Greene told his own cell mates, his brother, and authorities that Chris Busch DID kill Mark Stebbins in the woods. NOTE:Well If he failed or passed -or what ever-a polygraph is only a tool- You remember the Green River Killer? He passed his-and he Killed over 55 woman-and the accused Cab driver-he failed his and never killed anyone-as for Greene stating to his cell mates and his brother and you state authority's--Well that is what perps do when they are in Jail-they have nothing else to do--and if he could have gotten the authority's to believe him--trust me -he would have had a get out of jail card free--However when they investigate these claims and others he made--It was NADA!! *NOTE;Dear Helen,
Yes, polygraph operators can look at charts collected by others and offer an opinion regarding whether the person passed or failed. By the same token, different tarot card readers can look at the same group of cards and tell different fortunes based on them.
The important thing to bear in mind is that polygraphy has no scientific basis to begin with: it's in the same league as phrenology and graphology Xx Xxxxxxxx This is from a polygrapher who has great Fame-
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 18:00:31 GMT -5
6. Chris Busch DID tell law enforcement authorities that he and Greg Greene did have a with to hold a boy in captivity while one had a day job, and the other had a night job; and that the male child would be tied up. NOTE: Well if that came from the FOIA papers-and I'm sure it did-9 out of 10 chances-it was the pipe dream of the officer writing the report-after all-after 20 years I read John and my reports-and they were mostly incorrect-and done more like a movie skit--and not just about us but everyone mention in them-
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 18:02:02 GMT -5
7. Chris Busch DID have a set of parents and a lawyer who paid off, or attempted to pay off, his many known victims throughout Michigan, and perhaps elsewhere. Note: Which is Hearsay,not one piece of evident to support that claim.
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 18:05:09 GMT -5
8. Chris Busch DID own or use a car that is consistent with the description of BOTH the blue car with the white stripe, AND ALSO the other known description of a 60's / 70's LeMans. NOTE: Yep you have NO proof of this either-More Hearsay! NOTE: I can not even believe that you would bring up the blue car with the white stripe--and think it would mean anything to this investigation-that car was discounted after the King boy told his story about the car,being in the parking lot,later that night--
Post by Helen Dagner on Jan 21, 2014 18:06:47 GMT -5
9. Chris Busch DID take an unknown boy or boys to the Lake Ess cabin in the time frame of Tim King's abduction in 3/77, and the local Sheriff's office failed to respond to that call as a neighbor woman knew Busch was not to be in the company of minors from his prior convictions. NOTE: WRONG AGAIN-they did response to that call-during a road block--and no one there was under age nor was anyone in the car underage--And then what do you think-a bunch of perverts killed Tim and then hauled his body back to Wayne County,going through Oakland County that was on super high alert,just to dump him in their favorite ditch-get real will you and use some common sense...