Post by Helen Dagner on Oct 23, 2012 13:29:16 GMT -5
Barry L. King, Father of Victim Tim King Oakland County Child Killer Case Holding a Press Conference, Thursday, October 25, 2012 TROY, Mich., Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Barry L. King, father of Oakland County Child Killer victim Tim King, will hold a Press Conference on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM in the Main Floor Conference Room at the Columbia Center, 101 West Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan 48084. Mr. King will present facts - from his perspective - pertaining to comments made by the Oakland County Prosecutor related to the case and specifically to communications between law enforcement officials and Mr. King. Mr. King will make his statement at 1:30 with questions and answers to follow. SOURCE Barry King
Post by Helen Dagner on Oct 25, 2012 15:01:29 GMT -5
It is over-The reporters are going to go ask Jessica four or five questions-that Mr. King suggested-There was nothing new-More like a Whitch Hunt for Jessica- Kris Mom and the attorney were there-he wears and earring in his ear-I will write up something later tonight-so maybe I will have some info from Jessica to include-The Documentary and nothing new on that-The King brother will tell the story of the night he saw the Gremlin- Patrick will tell his story-Info will be told about Gunnel-also about two girls that thought Busch looked like-someone who try to pick them up-yada-yada-yads-so nothing that can not wait until tonight ...
Post by Helen Dagner on Oct 25, 2012 18:42:54 GMT -5
From The Barry king Press Conference Today~Important Dates
November 30, 2007 - Michigan State Police Detective Sargeant Garry Gray and Wayne County Prosecutor Investigator Cory Williams, identify Chris Busch as a possible suspect in the Oakland County Child Killer murders.
March 1, 2010 - Prosecutor Cooper asked Birmingham Police Chief Don Studt to call Barry King and advise him that her office had concluded that Chris Busch was not a viable suspect.
March 14, 2010 Barry King filed the first FOIA lawsuit against the Oakland County Prosecutor for her files on Chris Busch's involvement in the OCCK case.
December 15,2010 - The Michigan State Police deliver to the King Family 3, 411 pages from it's files on the possible Chris Busch involvement.
August 2012 - Lieutenant Denise Powell of Michigan State Police and Oakland County Deputy Sheriff Gary Miller advise Barry King that Chris Busch remains a viable suspect.
Post by Helen Dagner on Oct 25, 2012 18:45:39 GMT -5
Small Conference Room Part 2- 4 Camera Men 12 People attended (Mostly reporters)
Barry King addressed the following questions to Prosecutor Cooper in detail.
1) What are your obligations under Article 1, section 24 of Michigan Constitution to confer with crime victims?
2) On October 8, 2012, you stated on Channel 7 that you have conferred with Barry King on 10 occasions. Other than October 27, 2009 (when the Oakland County Task Force did not answer any of the King or Mihelich Families questions) July 20, 2011 (when you falsely accused Barry King of a felony in the chambers of Judge Anderson) and July 21, 2011 (when Barry King appeared in response to a subpoena from your office), can you identify any other meetings.
3) On October 5, 2012, you stated on Channel 4 that your Chief Assistant, Paul Walton had spent "hours on end" conferring with Barry King. Other than the June 25, 2012 meeting, when Mr. Walton spent two hours talking with Barry & Chris, can you identify any other meetings Mr. Walton had with the King Family?
4) As you know, Barry King has appealed the trial court ruling on his 2010 lawsuit for information under Freedom of Information Act. Why did you tell the Oakland Press on April 25, 2012 that you had won this appeal when the case has not been scheduled for hearing and Barry King has not received a decision from the court of appeals.
5) In October 2012, why and how did you provide Channel 4, Channel 7 and Detroit Free Press with information which you have denied the King Family filed his first FOIA in 2011?